You need: natural/faux leather; lining, zipper, 4 rings, 2 zippers for inner pockets, decorative cord.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
Seam allowances: 1 cm for all seams, 0.5 cm for rounded parts, 2 cm for partition pocket’supper edge.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Center part – 2 pieces
2. Bottom – 1 piece
3. Handle – 2 pieces
1. Bad lining – 2 pieces
2. Big sacking – 1 piece
3. Small sacking – 1 piece
4. Partition pocket – 2 pieces
1. Stitch center part’s side edges. Stitch side edges of one-pieces facing.
2. Fold one-piece facing into right side and overstitch along rounded edges excluding loop parts. Slash allowances of rounded segments.
3. Fold the facing into right side. Prepare loops for rings. Insert rings into loops.
4. Make decorative stitch at 0.2 cm from edges.
5. Mark inner pocket at the lining. Strengthen zipper place with the fusing. Cut a slit along the pocket entrance, make slashes at 1-1.5 cm from pocket end. Fold seam allowances into left side. Lay the zipper under pocket entrance edge with its teeth visible. Topstitch pocket entrance at 0.2 cm front the edge. Stitch large sacking to zipper upper braid, stitch small sacking to lower braid. Stitch lining edges.
6. Cut lining flaps of 4 cm length and 2 cm width. Fold partition pocket’s upper allowances into wrong side, then topstitch. Lay flaps half-and-half, lay them on the zipper's both sides. Lay partition pocket pieces on the zipper (lining does not hide zipper teeth), then topstitch.
7. Stitch lining side edges inserting partition pocket into side/lower edges. Leave a hole into lining lower edge to turn the bag right side out. Stitch lining corners.
8. Lay the band and the lining right sides together, insert the zipper and overstitch details along upper edges. 0.5 cm before zipper end: slash allowances and finish stitching.
9. Make stitching crosswise the zipper catching one-piece facing/lining allowances.
10. Fold the handle along the center, overstitch long edge. Turn the detail right side out. Make decorative stitches at 0.2cm from the edge. Pull handle end into the ring, fold the allowances under, then topstitch.
11. Make eyelets. Cut the cord into 4 equal pieces. Pull the cord as follows: make a knot at cord’s end, pull it into eyelets, then tie with another end of the cord.