You need: stiff natural/mixed fabric, faux/natural leather; fusing, lining, decorative handle, 1 snap.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
Seam allowances: 1 cm for all seams. 2 cm for partition pocket’s upper edge.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Main part – 4 pieces
2. Side part – 1 piece
3. Facing – 1 piece
4. Facing’s strengthener – 1 piece
1. Main part – 2 pieces
2. Side part – 1 piece
3. Partition pocket – 2 pieces
Fusing: main part, side part, facing, facing’s strengthener.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of main/side parts, facing and facing’s strengthener.
2. Stitch main part’s middle edge. Fold allowances into left side, make 2 parallel stitches at 0.1 and 0.5 cm from the seam.
3. Stitch main parts to the side one. Fold allowances toward side part; make 2 parallel stitches at 0.1 and 0.5 cm from the seam.
4. Make a seam with loose stitches along bag’s upper edge. Gather the fabric.
5. Cut lining flaps of 4 cm length and 2 cm width. Fold partition pocket’s upper allowances into wrong side, then topstitch. Lay flaps half-and-half, lay them on the zipper's both sides. Lay partition pocket pieces on the zipper (lining does not hide zipper teeth), then topstitch.
6. Stitch lining right edges inserting partition pocket and leaving a hole to turn the bag right side out. Make a seam with loose stitches along lining’s upper edge. Gather the lining.
7. Set a snap into facing’s strengthener. Stitch side edges of facing’s strengthener. Lay the facing on facing’s strengthener right sides together and overstitch them along upper edge. Cut allowances, fold the facing into right side. Make decorative stitches at 0.1 cm and 0.5 cm from upper edge.
8. Stitch the bag to the facing. Stitch the lining to facing’s strengthener.
9. Turn the bag right side out. Stitch the hole. Set eyelets into bag’s facing. Ïðîáèòü ëþâåðñû â îáòà÷êå ñóìêè. Button the handle to eyelets.