FABRIC: cotton jersey
YOU NEED AS WELL: elastic lace; 4 clasps; jersey iron-on interfacing interfacing.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
1. Bottom front – 2 pieces
2. Bottom back – 2 pieces
3. Top back - 1 folded piece
4. Top front - 1 folded piece
7. Back neck edging – 1 piece
8. Front neck edging – 1 piece
9. Armhole edging – 2 pieces
5. Back inset - 1 folded piece
6. Front inset - 1 folded piece
1. Stitch the side seams. Fold the integrated facings of the shoulder fastenings to the wrong side according to the marks and tack it to the garment.
2. Stitch the armhole’s edging side edges together. With right sides together, pin the edging to the garment along the armhole edges and stitch 0,7 cm in from the edges. Flip the edging over to the wrong side and fold the raw edges under. Topstitch them on the previously made seams.
3. Stitch the bottom side/inside leg edges and the crotch seam. Gather the waist edge slightly.
4. Stitch the side seams of the insets. Sew the insets to the lower edges of the bodice and to the top bottom edge stretching them slightly.
5. Fold the trousers hems to the wrong side, fold the lower raw edges under and stitch them in the place.
6. Fix the top parts of the clasps to the front fastening. Fix the bottom parts of the clasps to the back fastening.