YOU NEED: denim, fusing, 1 zipper, 1 button, cotton lining.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 3 cm for hem.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Upper back part – 2 pieces
2. Lower back part – 2 pieces
3. Back facing – 2 pieces
4. Right front facing – 2 pieces
5. Left front facing – 2 pieces
6. Button catch – 1 piece
7. Lower front part – 2 pieces
8. Middle front part – 2 pieces
9. Side right front part – 1 piece
10. Right front part –1 piece
11. Left front part – 1 piece
12. Side left front part – 1 piece
13. Side – 1 piece
14. Patch pocket – 1 piece
15. Flap – 2 pieces
16. Belt loops – 1 piece
1. Sacking – 2 pieces
Fusing: left/right front facing, back facing, flap, button catch.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of left/right front facing, back facing, flap, button catch.
2. Stitch side edges of front facings to back facing. Press facings’ side seams apart.
3. Stitch middle front part to left front part. Neaten joining seam and, press it towards middle part and make decorative stitch at 0.5 cm from joining seam. Stitch lower front part to middle part. Neaten joining seam, press it apart and make decorative stitch at 0.5 cm from joining seam. Stitch left side part to left front part. Neaten joining seam, press it apart and make decorative stitch at 0.5 cm from joining seam. Stitch details of right front part in the same way.
4. Stitch lower back part to upper back part. Neaten the seam, press it downwards and make decorative stitch at 0.5 cm from joining seam.
5. Stitch back darts. Press darts towards the center.
6. Lay pocket lining on front part right sides together and overstitch pocket entrance. Neaten joining seam and slash corner allowance. Make decorative stitch along pocket entrance at 0.5 cm from pocket edge and press it. Remove tacking. Lay front part to marks on side front part marking pocket entrance. Sew side front part to front part along upper/side edges with 1 cm stitch. Stitch pocket lining and neaten it.
7. Neaten following edges: side edge, leg inside edge, front middle edge and flying front edge, back middle edge.
8. Lay flap details right side together and overstitch them. Cut allowances in flap corners and turn the detail right side out. Make decorative stitch along flap outer contour at 0.5 cm from edge. Neaten flap upper edge.
9. Neaten pocket outer contour and press it according to pattern. Topstitch upper edge on the pocket, mark pocket place on front/back parts and topstitch the pocket according to contour at 0.2 cm from pocket edge. Topstitch the flap according to marks. Fold the flap into right side and topstitch it at 0.5 cm from the seam.
10. Stitch side seams and press them apart. Stitch leg inside seams and press them apart.
11. Sew front edge and middle edge to closure notch. Make another stitch along crotch seam neat stitch joining front and middle seams. Make decorative stitch at 0.5 cm from seam.
12. Press one-piece closure facings to wrong side. Sew the zipper under closure allowance (left edge) along edge. Sew zipper free braid to right one-piece facing. Fold button catch along the center and overstitch lower short edge. Topstitch one-piece closure facing on button catch on garment left edge. Topstitch slit right edge catching facing.
13. Lay facing details right sides together and overstitch upper edge. Turn facings right side out and press them. Trim overstitching and make an edging.
14. Neaten lower facing outer edges. Cut belt loops according to sizes and mark belt loops place. Sew belt loops to facing lower edges. Sew facings to garment upper edge coinciding side seams. Overstitch facing corners. Slash corner allowances, turn them right side out and press them. Topstitch facing ready edge at 0.5 cm from the seam joining facings. Make decorative stitch along facing contour. Remove tacking and topstitch belt loops on facings’ upper edge.
15. Neaten hems and press them into wrong side. Topstitch the allowances on the garment. Make buttonholes into right facing, sew buttons on left one.