YOU NEED: denim; fusing; 1 zipper; 2 buttons; cotton lining; 2 clasps, 8 eyelets.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams. 3 cm for hem.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Right front facing – 2 pieces
2. Left front facing – 2 pieces
3. Back facing – 2 pieces
4. Front part – 2 pieces
5. Side front part - 2 pieces
6. Back part – 2 pieces
7. Belt loop – 1 piece
8. Button catch – 1 piece
9. Insert – 2 pieces
10. Half-belt – 4 pieces
1. Pocket lining – 2 pieces
Fusing: left/right front facing, back facing, button catch.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side left/right front facing, back facing, button catch.
2. Sew side edges of front/back facings. Press facing side seams apart.
3. Sew back darts.
4. Lay pocket lining on front part right sides together and overstitch pocket entrance. Neaten joining seam and slash corner allowance. Make decorative stitch along pocket entrance at 0.5 cm from pocket edge and press it. Remove tacking. Lay front part to marks on side front part marking pocket entrance. Sew side front part to front part along upper/side edges with 1 cm stitch. Stitch pocket lining and neaten it.
5. Fold half-belt along the center and overstitch it along contour along two edges. Turn half-belt right side out and press it. Make eyelets.
6. Mark half-belt and sew it on front part. Sew the inert to front part. Neaten joining seam and press it. Make decorative stitch at 0.5 cm from joining seam.
7. Put the clasp on half-belts. Fold half-belts along the center and fix the clasp on half-belts with horizontal stitch. Mark place of half-belts on back part and sew half-belt with clasp on it.
8. Fold half-belt’s belt loop along the center wrong side out, adjust edges and overstitch at 0.5-0.7 cm from edges. Turn it right side out; place the seam on bending or make edging of 0.1-0.2 cm width and press it. Mark place of belt loops. Cut belt loops according to size and topstitch on front part.
9. Sew leg inside seams, neaten them and press them. Make decorative stitch, neaten them and press. Make decorative stitch along insert contour at 0.5 cm from edge.
10. Neaten side edge of back/front parts as well as front/back edges of garment parts. Sew side edges of front/back parts. Press side seams apart.
11. Sew front edges and middle edges to closure notch. Make another stitch along crotch seam neat stitch joining front and middle seams.
12. Press one-piece closures to wrong side. Sew the zipper under closure allowance (left edge) along edge. Sew zipper free braid to right one-piece facing. Fold button catch along the center and overstitch lower short edge. Topstitch one-piece closure facing on button catch on garment left edge. Topstitch slit right edge catching facing.
13. Fold facing wrong side out and overstitch upper edge. Topstitch overstitching on lower facing at 0.2 cm from overstitching seam; stop at 3 cm before overstitching seam. Turn facing right side out and press.
14. Neaten lower facing outer edges. Cut belt loops according to sizes ad mark belt loops place. Sew belt loops to facing lower edges. Sew facings to garment upper edge coinciding side seams. Overstitch facing corners. Slash corner allowances, turn them right side out and press them. Topstitch facing ready edge on joining seam.
15. Neaten hem allowance and press it to wrong side. Topstitch it. Make buttonholes into right facing and sew buttons on left one.