6130 TRICOT HEREN COLTRUI BASIS PATROON
YOU NEED: middle/high stretchable jersey (natural or mixed).
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCES: 1.5 cm for hem/sleeve hems, 1 cm for other seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part – 1 piece
2. Front part – 1 piece
3. Sleeve – 2 pieces
4. Collar – 1 piece
NB! Please make doubt that person’s head passes through the ring-stitched before you begin sewing.
Our advice: stitch jersey details with special elastic/zig zag stitches. If you use an overlock, cut seam allowances till 0.6-0.8 cm width. Topstitch hem allowances with double needle to save elasticity.
1. Stitch shoulder/side edges of front/back parts. Neaten seams and press them backward.
2. Stitch sleeve seams. Neaten seams and press them sidewise.
3. Stitch sleeves into armholes coinciding notches. Neaten seams and press them.
4. Neaten the hem and sleeve hems. Press edges into wrong side and topstitch.
5. Stitch the collar in a ring. Turn the collar right side out and press it. Fold the collar along the center right side out. Stitch the collar to the neckline coinciding notches. Collar seam must be near shoulder left seam. Neaten the seam joining he collar and press it.