YOU NEED: warmer, braid.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 2.5 cm for sleeve hems, 2.5 cm for hood hem, 4 cm for upper sleeve edge.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part – 1 piece
2. Belt – 1 piece
3. Upper sleeve – 2 pieces
4. Lower sleeve – 2 pieces
5. Front part – 1 piece
6. Hood – 2 pieces
7. Center hood part – 1 piece
1. Stitch shoulder edges and neaten them, stitching braid. Press shoulder seams backwards.
2. Stitch lower sleeve to upper one and neaten the seam. Make a pleat into upper sleeve and topstitch it on lower sleeve with double stitch.
3. Stitch sleeves into armholes. Neaten joining seam and topstitch it on garment.
4. Lay hood details and stitch right ides together. Neaten joining seams and press them. Neaten them, fold under and topstitch hood edge.
5. Stitch the hood into neckline. Neaten joining seam (please note that hood edges must be one on another when stitching into neckline).
6. Stitch garment side seams and sleeves with one stitch, then neaten seams. Neaten sleeve hems, fold them into wrong side, press and topstitch.
7. Stitch belt side edge. Fold the belt along the center and stitch to the garment. Neaten joining seam and topstitch on the garment.