FABRIC: elastic jersey with tracery pattern.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: 3 small clasps; elastic lace; elastic tape 0,3 cm. in width.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES Ц THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
ADVICE: to prevent seam from stiffing, sew pieces with special (zigzag) stitch. To prevent hem from stiffing overcast it with overlocker and then stitch using double needle. Do the same for all edges must stay elastic.
The above is not for industrial manufacturing.
2. Back Ц 1 folded piece
3. Upper front Ц 1 folded piece
5. Lower front - 1 folded piece
2. Frill - 2 pieces
4. Central front Ц 1 folded piece
1. Stitch the upper/lower front pieces together.
2. Stitch the side/shoulder seams.
3. Press the integrated crotch facings to the wrong side of the garment. Topstitch them.
4. Stitch the frills to the armholes. Neaten the leg openings, neck and armhole edges. Fold them to the wrong side and topstitch. Stitch the elastic tape to the leg openings with zigzag stitch. Stretch the elastic more on the back.
5. Fix the clasps to the garment.