FABRIC: ELASTIC MATERIAL OR
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: jersey for trimming (or elastic bias binding)
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
ADVICE: to prevent seam from stiffing, sew pieces with special (zigzag) stitch. To prevent hem from stiffing neaten it with overlocker and then stitch using double needle. Use the same method for all edges must stay elastic.
The above is not for industrial manufacturing.
1. Back – 1 folded piece
2. Front – 1 folded piece
3. Armhole facing – 2 pieces
4. Neck facing– 1 piece
1. Stitch the side/shoulder seams.
2. Press the hem to the wrong side and stitch it.
3. Stitch the neck facing side edges, with right side inside fold it in half lengthways and press. Stitch the facing to the neckline right sides inside. Fold the facing to the wrong side overlapping the neck edge and topstitch it on the previous seam.
4. Finish the armholes edges with same method.