YOU NEED: natural/mixed fabric, zipper, lining.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 2 cm for garment hem.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Center back part – 2 pieces
2. Side back part – 2 pieces
3. Side front part – 2 pieces
4. Center front part – 1 piece
5. Center back part – 2 pieces
6. Side back part – 2 pieces
7. Side front part – 2 pieces
8. Center front part – 1 piece
1. Neaten front/back relieve seams, stitch them and press apart.
2. Neaten shoulder/side seams and stitch them. Press side/shoulder seams backwards.
3. Neaten lining middle edge, stitch it up to closure notch and press it apart, pressing zipper slits. Stitch lining details together and neaten them. Press lining seams backwards. Neaten lining’s lower edge, fold it under and topstitch.
4. Stitch dress middle seam up to closure notch and press it apart. Stitch the zipper in.
5. Lay the dress and the lining together and overstitch neckline edge. Topstitch overstitching allowance on front/back lining at 0.2 cm from overstitching. Overstitch armhole upper segment, them overstitch armhole lower segment. Topstitch allowances of armhole overstitching on lining at 0.2 from overstitching. Fold lining middle edge and stitch it to dress allowance at closure segment.
6. Neaten dress hem, fold it under and topstitch at 0.5 cm from lower edge. Make the petticoat of fishnet or buy ready one.