YOU NEED: silk/viscose; fusing; decorative clasp.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 2 cm for garment/sleeve hems.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Center back part – 2 pieces
2. Side back part – 2 pieces
3. Front upper part – 1 piece
4. Front yoke – 1 piece
5. Side front part – 2 pieces
6. Center front part – 1 piece
7. Front skirt – 2 pieces
8. Back skirt – 2 pieces
9. Sleeve – 2 pieces
10. Front neckline facing – 1 piece
11. Back neckline facing – 2 pieces
12. Waistband – 2 pieces
Fusing: front/back neckline facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front/back neckline facing.
2. Stitch front center darts. Pres darts toward front center.
3. Stitch side front part to center front part. Neaten joining seam and press it toward center front part.
4. Stitch the yoke to upper front part. Neaten the seam and press it toward the yoke. Topstitch at 0.5 cm from the seam.
5. Stitch the yoke to front side/center parts. Neaten the seam and press it towards front side/center parts. Topstitch at 0.5 cm from the seam.
6. Stitch back relieves and neaten them. Press relieves toward back center.
7. Neaten middle back part. Stitch middle seam between the hem and closure notch. Press middle back seam, press closure slit. Stitch the zipper in.
8. Neaten shoulder seams, stitch them and press them backwards. Neaten side seam, stitch them and press them backwards.
9. Stitch shoulder edges of facings and press them apart. Neaten facings’ outer edge.
10. Lay the facing to the dress right sides together and overstitch the neckline. Topstitch seam allowances to front/back facings at 0.2 cm from overstitching.
11. Stitch sleeve seams and neaten them.
12. Stitch sleeves in easing along sleeve caps. Neaten seams.
13. Neaten garment/sleeve hems, fold them into wrong side and topstitch along edges.
14. Stitch back middle edge of the skirt, neaten the seam and press it rightwards.
15. Stitch side edges of the skirt, neaten the seam and press it leftwards.
16. Neaten middle front edge of the skirt, fold it under and topstitch.
17. Stitch waistband’s middle edge, press them seam apart. Neaten waistband’s lower edge. Fold the waistband along the center right side out. Stitch the waistband to skirt’s upper edge. Turn the waistband right side out and overstitch waistband’s ends. Press the waistband and topstitch it along joining seam.
Our advice: you can string a bow or sew the clasp on waistband’s end.
18. Neaten skirt hem, fold it under and topstitch.
Our advice: to make the skirt overblown use veiling for upper skirt.